Position: Field Pump Mechanic
Primary Role: Servicing and Maintaining Pumps. This includes customer pumps as well as our rapidly growing rental fleet.
Secondary Role: The mechanic must have the ability to assist with equipment delivery, setup, and pickup of equipment as needed.
- 1-2 years of pump repair and diesel engine experience preferred.
- Must possess mechanical ability, basic trouble shooting skills, self-motivated, have own basic tools and great communication skills.
- Availability to be on-call on weekends in a rotation schedule.
- Welding and fabrication skills but not required
- Clean driving record and valid FL driver’s license
Florida Pumping Solutions Inc is a growing pump rental and turnkey fluid solutions provider. We pride ourselves on industry-leading equipment and innovation with over 20 years of application design and experience. We have a clear team concept and looking for great people to add to our team.
We offer TOP COMPETITIVE WAGES (based on experience)and benefits such as MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION INSURANCE, and more! We are a health and safety-based work environment.
If this sounds like a career for you, then take the next step and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.