Thompson Pumps Jacksonville
Utility Self Priming Trash Pumps Wet Prime (T)
Built with a lightweight yet durable cast aluminum housing as well as a heavy-duty steel roll cage for protection, this self-priming utility trash pump is extremely portable and versatile. Able to handle solids up to 1.75 inches, it’s a perfect choice for small dewatering jobs.
- Wet priming/Self-priming
- Heavy duty steel protective roll cage
- Up to 1.75 inch solids handling
- Replaceable cast iron volute and impeller as well as durable rubber-lined wear plate
- Lightweight anti-corrosive aluminum pump housing with front pull-out design for ease of service
- Lightweight, portable close-coupled design available with gas or diesel engine
- Construction: Excavation and general dewatering, pumping solids entrained and sediment laden mixtures, filling water trucks, septic tanks dewatering, pre-wet operations
- Water Treatment: In-line booster pumping
- Industrial: Filling water trucks, liquid fertilizer pumping, water supply from wells or canals
PUMPS IN THIS FAMILY
Click on each unit model in blue to view its spec sheet. Consult factory for other versions & options including site trailers, sound attenuation, etc.