Thompson Pumps Jacksonville
Self Priming Cast Iron Open Trash Sewage Pumps Wet Prime (TS)
This open trash self-priming centrifugal pump passes solids up to 3 inches making it a perfect choice for sewage bypass as well as dewatering. Build with heavy-duty cast iron construction, this dry running pump is robust and cost-efficient.
- Centrifugal self-priming/wet-prime pump for reliable priming performance
- Simple, low cost maintenance with heavy duty cast iron construction for long life
- Dry running, abrasion resistant tungsten carbide mechanical seal with Viton elastomers
- Large solids handling up to 3 inches with 2 or 3 vane ductile iron impellers
- Available with a diesel, electric or alternative fuel engine
- Construction: Excavation or standby dewatering, pre-wet operations, filling water trucks, pond transfer or canal bypass
- Municipal: Sump applications, flood control and drainage, emergency response, sewage transfer and bypass operations
- Industrial: Water supply for wells or canals, Moving solids entrained and sediment laden mixtures, any positive suction applications
PUMPS IN THIS FAMILY
Click on each unit model in blue to view its spec sheet. Consult factory for other versions & options including site trailers, sound attenuation, etc.