Thompson Pumps Jacksonville
Rotary Wellpoint Pumps Wet Prime (RW)
With a 6, 8 and 12 inch rotary pump that handles both air and water, the positive displacement with constant suction makes this pump the ideal choice for all wellpoint applications. All wetted parts are abrasion and corrosion resistant combined with polyurethane rotors and stainless steel wear plates.
- Optimal dewatering pump with high vacuum and high air handling capability
- High efficiency design providing low fuel consumption
- Positive displacement with constant suction for pumping high water volumes
- Polyurethane rotors and stainless steel wear plates for long life operation
- Can lower engine speed without losing vacuum
- Construction: Wellpoint and sock dewatering, remediation, dewatering of trenches as well as jack and bore pits, dewatering of elevator pits and foundation structures
- Municipal: Dewatering of sewer, gas and water pipelines, Lift stations, trench dewatering
PUMPS IN THIS FAMILY
Click on each unit model in blue to view its spec sheet. Consult factory for other versions & options including site trailers, sound attenuation, etc.