Thompson Pumps Jacksonville
Hydraulic Power Units (HPU)
Designed to eliminate suction lift limitations in deep manholes or excavations over 25 feet deep, the Hydraulic Submersible pump handles up to 4.25 inch solids and pumps efficiently at heads up to 240 feet. Available with variable speed controls and auto-start, the low oil level/high oil temp shutdown system and third line for seal blow-out protection assure trouble free use and low maintenance costs.
- Designed for deep heads up to 240 feet by placing the pump end into the pumping source eliminating suction lift limitations
- Third line provided to pump end to for seal blow-out protection
- Handles up to 4.25 inch solids
- Low oil level/high oil temperature auto shut-down system
- Quick disconnects provided on delivery and return hoses
- Available with auto-start and variable speed controls as well as a slurry gate
- Replaceable wear places and cut-waters as well as tungsten carbide mechanical seal with Viton elastomers
- Optional biodegradable lubricants for environmentally sensitive applications
- Construction: Open pit and trench dewatering, manholes and rim ditches,sewage, sludge, slurries or muddy water
- Municipal: Sewer lines, bypass applications, manholes, pipeline dewatering, floodwater control, sewage, sludge, slurries or muddy water
- Mining: Dewatering of gravel pits, mines and quarries, pipeline dewatering, open pit and trench dewatering, sewage, sludge, slurries or muddy water
PUMPS IN THIS FAMILY
Click on each unit model in blue to view its spec sheet. Consult factory for other versions & options including site trailers, sound attenuation, etc.