Thompson Pumps Jacksonville
Diaphragm Pumps Dry Prime (D)
Available in single and double diaphragm models, this pump can be indefinitely ran dry without damage to the unit. An excellent choice for pumping muddy water, sludge or any liquid with a high percentage of solids up to 2.375 inches in size, this versatile pump is lightweight yet highly resistant to abrasive and corrosive liquids.
- Automatic dry-priming
- Can run dry indefinitely
- Can quickly dry-prime from 20 feet
- Able to pass solids up to 2.375 inches
- Lightweight rugged construction with gas, electric or diesel engines
- Easily serviced and replaced wear parts that are highly resistant to abrasive and corrosive liquids
- Rotating parts do not contact pumped liquids with optional stainless steel wear plates
- The 3D is available with an electric engine
- Construction: Open pit dewatering, cleaning man holes, slurry transfer
- Water Treatment: Pumping out neutralized sludge, cleaning cesspools and septic tanks
- Industrial: Pumping out sludge, paper mills, food processing, wood pulp, bilge pumping, dyes, cutting water, circulation, juices, effluent from washing textiles or fibers
PUMPS IN THIS FAMILY
Click on each unit model in blue to view its spec sheet. Consult factory for other versions & options including site trailers, sound attenuation, etc.