Tsurumi Pumps Jacksonville
Three Phase Submersible Pumps
Tsurumi’s LHW series achieves extremely high head capabilities. Our dual staged enclosed impellers are just one of many features found engineered into these durable pumps which can help you solve all your long distance water transfer needs.
|Model||Discharge Size(in.)||Motor Output(HP)||Diameter(in.)||Height (in.)||Max Solid Diameter(in.)||Weight(lbs.)|
|LH23.0W||2||4||7 5/16||24 13/16||0.236||101|
|LH25.5W||2||7.5||9 5/8||29 1/2||0.236||176|
|LH311W||3||15||10 5/8||40 5/16||0.236||287|
|LH430W||4||40||14 3/8||54 1/8||0.236||714|
|LH4110W||4||150||24 1/2||71 7/8||0.315||2800|
- Discharge sizes from 2-4 inches and horsepower range from 4-40 hp
- Replaceable and adjustable high chrome wear rings provide increased wear resistance.
- Built in thermal and amperage protectors prevent motor failure in run-dry or surge conditions.
- High pressure dual silicon carbide mechanical seals operate in a separate oil chamber and are capable of withstanding operating depths of 328 feet.
- Seal pressure relief ports provide a flow path above the pump casing and allow water release from the pump and away from the shaft. This protects the mechanical seals from excessive pumping pressure or water hammer in high head pumping applications.
- Anti-wicking cable entrance and Tsurumi’s exclusive oil lifter for added protection.